Providing inexpensive ways for children's ministers to integrate technology into their ministry.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Animation Factory


I am always on the look out for something cheap or free I can use for my videos. Finding stuff to engage children is difficult. Well I ran across Animation Factory. While it’s not free, there price is reasonable. They have various membership levels but I only see one worth the price for my needs. The platinum level is about $100 per year. What this buys you is unlimited access to all of their materials. The first day I signed up I download about 50 items.

What they offer includes:
• Animations (animated gifs)
• Email Stationary
• Media Elements
• Tiled Backgrounds
• Backdrops
• PowerPoint Templates
• Video Backgrounds

They offer various sizes of most items and still variations of some for posters etc. They offer MPEG, QuickTime MOV and Windows Media WMV video files. The WMV can be directly brought into Windows Movie Maker (see previous post) and other video editors.

Give them a look: http://www.animationfactory.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home